GREAT FILE & PRINTER SHARING TROUBLESHOOTER!!

Hi,

I just used the troubleshooter at http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm And it
fixed the problem i have been having with my computer and accesing the
workgroup with the error message that no one here had a solution for. I
STRONGLY Reccomend this site.

Hans hangs out a lot on microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web. Next time
try posting there.

Doug Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP