GREAT FILE & PRINTER SHARING TROUBLESHOOTER!!

Last response: in Wireless Networking
July 20, 2005 3:48:39 PM

Hi,

I just used the troubleshooter at http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm And it
fixed the problem i have been having with my computer and accesing the
workgroup with the error message that no one here had a solution for. I
STRONGLY Reccomend this site.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:41:27 PM

Hans hangs out a lot on microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web. Next time
try posting there.

Doug Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

!