GREAT FILE & PRINTER SHARING TROUBLESHOOTER!!

Hi,

I just used the troubleshooter at http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm And it
fixed the problem i have been having with my computer and accesing the
workgroup with the error message that no one here had a solution for. I
STRONGLY Reccomend this site.
1 answer Last reply
More about great file printer sharing troubleshooter

    Hans hangs out a lot on microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web. Next time
    try posting there.

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "Andrew C" <ajc101292@cocmcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just used the troubleshooter at http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm And
    it
    > fixed the problem i have been having with my computer and accesing the
    > workgroup with the error message that no one here had a solution for. I
    > STRONGLY Reccomend this site.

Printers Wireless Networking