Message box minimizes

After a short amount of time (approx. 30-60 sec.) my 'Reply to Group'
message box minimizes automatically and therewith interrupts my typing.
What is causing this behavior and how to correct it?

Harry.

You might try a post to a newsgroup for OE6 if you don't get an answer
here.

OE6 newsgroups.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, "webster72n"
<hbethke@copper.net> wrote:

>After a short amount of time (approx. 30-60 sec.) my 'Reply to Group'
>message box minimizes automatically and therewith interrupts my typing.
>What is causing this behavior and how to correct it?
>
> Harry.

It was too obvious, hence I overlooked it.
Thank you, Alan.

Harry.

"Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message
> You might try a post to a newsgroup for OE6 if you don't get an answer
> here.
>
> OE6 newsgroups.

> ...Alan
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
> http://dts-l.org/index.html
>
> In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, "webster72n"
> <hbethke@copper.net> wrote:
>
> >After a short amount of time (approx. 30-60 sec.) my 'Reply to Group'
> >message box minimizes automatically and therewith interrupts my typing.
> >What is causing this behavior and how to correct it?
> >
> > Harry.

PA Bear supplied the answer on the OE NG.
It is simply a matter of increasing the amount of minutes under
Tools/Options/Check for new messages every .......minute(s)
to at least 10.
My setting was for 1 minute only.
Hope this will do the trick.

Harry.

webster72n wrote:
> PA Bear supplied the answer on the OE NG.
> It is simply a matter of increasing the amount of minutes under
> Tools/Options/Check for new messages every .......minute(s)
> to at least 10.
> My setting was for 1 minute only.

Of course there's no reason that OE should be minimizing a screen while
doing that apart from sloppy programming (that I can think of, anyways)

Rick