emergency disk for windows me

can anyone please help me as i have got a problem with my daughters
computer it is calling for the emergency disk for windows me does anyone
know where i can get a copy of or has anyone got a copy that i can get off
thm please .if anyone can help me can you please email me at

grentelleaston@gmail.com

i hope someone out there will be able to help me

thank you
christine easton

"christine easton via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com>
wrote:

>can anyone please help me as i have got a problem with my daughters
>computer it is calling for the emergency disk for windows me does anyone
>know where i can get a copy of or has anyone got a copy that i can get off
>thm please .if anyone can help me can you please email me at
>
> grentelleaston@gmail.com
>
> i hope someone out there will be able to help me
>
> thank you
> christine easton

Go to www.bootdisk.com and download an image file which can be used to
create a Windows Me boot disk.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

http://aumha.org/alex.htm

first of all i would like to say a big thankyou to Ron Martell who wrote
back to me in this message board .thank you for the site you sent me .i
have not put the boot disks on the computer yet as a friend has it i am
going to tell her that you helped me so she can bring the tower back and
try these disks i have got thanks to you ron.
your sincerly

christine easton

p.s. wish me luck