emergency disk for windows me

can anyone please help me as i have got a problem with my daughters
computer it is calling for the emergency disk for windows me does anyone
know where i can get a copy of or has anyone got a copy that i can get off
them please .if anyone can help me can you please email me at

grentelleaston@gmail.com

i hope someone out there will be able to help me

thank you
christine easton

More about emergency disk windows

    Christine:

    The emergency disk is called startup disk and can be produced by Windows, if
    you have access. If your daughter's pc is calling specifically for an
    emergency disk, it must be with reference to a particular program, i.e.
    Norton or the like. Those can only be obtained within the program.
    I am sure someone will provide some more detailed information for you.

    Harry.

    "christine easton via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
    message news:36a81b2ec559459c94aadb0598f0cabc@WindowsKB.com...

    > can anyone please help me as i have got a problem with my daughters
    > computer it is calling for the emergency disk for windows me does anyone
    > know where i can get a copy of or has anyone got a copy that i can get off
    > them please .if anyone can help me can you please email me at
    >
    > grentelleaston@gmail.com
    >
    > i hope someone out there will be able to help me
    >
    > thank you
    > christine easton

Windows Me Microsoft Windows