  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
May 14, 2005 4:41:31 AM

can anyone please help me as i have got a problem with my daughters
computer it is calling for the emergency disk for windows me does anyone
know where i can get a copy of or has anyone got a copy that i can get off
them please .if anyone can help me can you please email me at

grentelleaston@gmail.com

i hope someone out there will be able to help me

thank you
christine easton

More about : emergency disk windows

Anonymous
May 14, 2005 4:41:32 AM

Christine:

The emergency disk is called startup disk and can be produced by Windows, if
you have access. If your daughter's pc is calling specifically for an
emergency disk, it must be with reference to a particular program, i.e.
Norton or the like. Those can only be obtained within the program.
I am sure someone will provide some more detailed information for you.

Harry.

"christine easton via WindowsKB.com" <forum@nospam.WindowsKB.com> wrote in
message news:36a81b2ec559459c94aadb0598f0cabc@WindowsKB.com...