right clicking on my internet explorer

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

When I right click anywhere on my internet explorer, a
list of options will show up. But below where it says
print and refresh and above where it says properties,
there is a slot full of ads. i have tried to uninstall
them but they are still there. is there any specific
folder i should go into in order to delete them??

thanks

Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT Go to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

Each subkey under this key represents an added menu extension. Locate the correct subkey(s), right click them and select Delete.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.