PDF Writer

Hi and Help...
I was having problems w/ my Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition..it wouldn't open
and it would freeze up my computer. So I thought to uninstall and reinstall
the program...seemed to work with other things. I must have deleted a shared
file that I needed for other programs...PDF Writer...now I get a small grey
box that opens and says...PDF Writer version conflict Please restart your
computer and immediately reinstall PDF Writer. This shows up when I open
Print Shop 10 and my American Greetings programs. Where do I find PDF Writer
to reintall???
I hope I didn't mess things up to bad :(

Acrobat PDF Writer for Windows
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=9&platform=Windows

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"honeycatz" <honeycatz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi and Help...
> I was having problems w/ my Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition..it wouldn't
open
> and it would freeze up my computer. So I thought to uninstall and
reinstall
> the program...seemed to work with other things. I must have deleted a
shared
> file that I needed for other programs...PDF Writer...now I get a small
grey
> box that opens and says...PDF Writer version conflict Please restart your
> computer and immediately reinstall PDF Writer. This shows up when I open
> Print Shop 10 and my American Greetings programs. Where do I find PDF
Writer
> to reintall???
> I hope I didn't mess things up to bad :(

TRENDING THREADS