Installation for wireless network adapter

I have been trying to install the software for Linksys wireless network
adapter.When I installed it, it says that the installation was successful but
the icon doesn't appear.When I go to the start button and open up from
there,I keep having the error messages :

Wusb54gv4 has caused an error in <unknown>.Wusb54gv4 will now close.

Wusb54gv4 has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL.
Wusb54gv4 will now close.

I have already reinstall my windows but it still doesn't work.

Look for a driver update from linksys page. That should help.

--
Jonybrv

"kaliben" wrote:

> I have been trying to install the software for Linksys wireless network
> adapter.When I installed it, it says that the installation was successful but
> the icon doesn't appear.When I go to the start button and open up from
> there,I keep having the error messages :
>
> Wusb54gv4 has caused an error in <unknown>.Wusb54gv4 will now close.
>
> Wusb54gv4 has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL.
> Wusb54gv4 will now close.
>
> I have already reinstall my windows but it still doesn't work.

IIUYC, see the lists for

WUSB54G - Wireless-G USB Network Adapter version 4
at http://www.linksys.com/download/default.asp

Uninstall and reinstall the new DL'd driver, and possibly the firmware.

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------