Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)
Read "How to Prevent a Windows Me/98/95 Logon Prompt at Startup"
If you have to log on to a network, install TweakUI and enable the
auto-login on the "Logon" tab of TweakUI. Read "How to Install and
Uninstall the TweakUI Tool in Windows 98"
Tweak UI is available at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsme/guide/tweakui.exe
Pointers for using TweakUI ver. 1.33 for Me:
1) Do *not* change the first icon from "My Documents" on the Desktop tab
2) Do *not* uncheck: Search Results on the Desktop tab
3) Do *not* hide the Tweak UI icon on the Control Panel tab
4) Do *not* uncheck: Show Control Panel on Start Menu on the IE tab
5) Do *not* uncheck: Shell enhancements on the IE tab
6) To move "My Documents" folder, right-click on the Folder, and click
Heirloom, old and loading the new box
"Skyman" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Hi there, everytime I boot I have to hit enter for the network password,
> even though it is a null password. Is there some script I can put in the
> startup files to do this for me? Thanks all!