Auto Network Password

Hi there, everytime I boot I have to hit enter for the network password,
even though it is a null password. Is there some script I can put in the
startup files to do this for me? Thanks all!
1 answer Last reply
More about auto network password

    Read "How to Prevent a Windows Me/98/95 Logon Prompt at Startup"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q152­104).
    If you have to log on to a network, install TweakUI and enable the
    auto-login on the "Logon" tab of TweakUI. Read "How to Install and
    Uninstall the TweakUI Tool in Windows 98"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q190­643).
    Tweak UI is available at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windo­wsme/guide/tweakui.exe
    =====================================
    Pointers for using TweakUI ver. 1.33 for Me:
    1) Do *not* change the first icon from "My Documents" on the Desktop tab
    2) Do *not* uncheck: Search Results on the Desktop tab
    3) Do *not* hide the Tweak UI icon on the Control Panel tab
    4) Do *not* uncheck: Show Control Panel on Start Menu on the IE tab
    5) Do *not* uncheck: Shell enhancements on the IE tab
    6) To move "My Documents" folder, right-click on the Folder, and click
    Properties.
    Heirloom, old and loading the new box

    "Skyman" <skyman2112@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message
    > Hi there, everytime I boot I have to hit enter for the network password,
    > even though it is a null password. Is there some script I can put in the
    > startup files to do this for me? Thanks all!

Boot Microsoft Windows