Windows ME

I'll try to make this as short as I can.

Bought a computer with ME on it. After awhile the PC slowed to an absolute
crawl. Took it in and the guy said it was corrupted and he fixed it up for
$69. Broughtit home and it worked fine as it was like having a brand new
computer. It took only two weeks or so and it was slowing down again and now
it goes at a crawl. The resources are 60% to 70% free running as it is. Even
taking off a couple items off of running in the background doesn't seem to
help.

Is this an ME problem? Is it easily infected? what? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
24 answers Last reply
More about windows

    "sj" <sj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I'll try to make this as short as I can.
    >
    >Bought a computer with ME on it. After awhile the PC slowed to an absolute
    >crawl. Took it in and the guy said it was corrupted and he fixed it up for
    >$69. Broughtit home and it worked fine as it was like having a brand new
    >computer. It took only two weeks or so and it was slowing down again and now
    >it goes at a crawl. The resources are 60% to 70% free running as it is. Even
    >taking off a couple items off of running in the background doesn't seem to
    >help.
    >
    >Is this an ME problem? Is it easily infected? what? Any help would be
    >appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks

    With 60% to 70% free system resources then your problems have
    absolutely nothing to do with system resources. With Windows Me
    system resources have to get well below the 20% free level before they
    become any sort of a cause for concern.

    Sound like you may have some sort of virus/trojan/spyware infestation
    on your machine, which is an extremely common occurrence these days.

    Make certain that your antivirus software is completely up to date,
    with the virus definitions not more than a week old and do a complete
    virus scan of your hard drive. Then get a "second opinion" about
    possible virus infestations by doing a free online virus scan at one
    of the following sites:
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

    Then go to MVP Jim Eshelman's free online spyware test at
    http://aumha.org/a/noads.htm and if there is any spyware found then
    use Jim's Spyware Quick Fix procedure at
    http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

    If the problems persist then post another response back here, and
    include with that response a list of the items that you have loading
    at Startup as per the Startup tab in MSCONFIG.

    There are some additional checks and other things we can do, but let's
    make sure that we have the virus/trojan/virus aspect under control
    first.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    http://aumha.org/alex.htm

    On Sat, 21 May 2005 23:09:01 -0700, sj wrote:

    > I'll try to make this as short as I can.
    >
    > Bought a computer with ME on it. After awhile the PC slowed to an absolute
    > crawl. Took it in and the guy said it was corrupted and he fixed it up for
    > $69. Broughtit home and it worked fine as it was like having a brand new
    > computer. It took only two weeks or so and it was slowing down again and now
    > it goes at a crawl. The resources are 60% to 70% free running as it is. Even
    > taking off a couple items off of running in the background doesn't seem to
    > help.
    >
    > Is this an ME problem? Is it easily infected? what? Any help would be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Is this an ME problem? No.
    Is it easily infected? It depends on the security settings used in
    certain applications.

    The major application which can lead to infections is MS Internet Explorer.
    Most people like it to do fancy things, and tend to lower the default
    security settings slightly to make fun sites, which rely on ActiveX
    controls to do fun things, work right.

    People who know raise the security settings slightly in the Internet zone,
    then place those fun sites that they trust in the Trusted sites zone;
    lowering the security settings in that zone enough to let them do the fun
    things.

    You should follow the advice given by Ron Martell. And, in the case that
    none of the sites mention the zones, consider my comments about them.

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:06:27 -0700, "N. Miller"

    >On Sat, 21 May 2005 23:09:01 -0700, sj wrote:
    >
    >> I'll try to make this as short as I can.
    >>
    >> Bought a computer with ME on it. After awhile the PC slowed to an absolute
    >> crawl. Took it in and the guy said it was corrupted and he fixed it up for
    >> $69. Broughtit home and it worked fine as it was like having a brand new
    >> computer. It took only two weeks or so and it was slowing down again and now
    >> it goes at a crawl. The resources are 60% to 70% free running as it is. Even
    >> taking off a couple items off of running in the background doesn't seem to
    >> help.
    >>
    >> Is this an ME problem? Is it easily infected? what? Any help would be
    >> appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >
    >Is this an ME problem? No.
    >Is it easily infected? It depends on the security settings used in
    >certain applications.
    >
    >The major application which can lead to infections is MS Internet Explorer.
    >Most people like it to do fancy things, and tend to lower the default
    >security settings slightly to make fun sites, which rely on ActiveX
    >controls to do fun things, work right.
    >
    >People who know raise the security settings slightly in the Internet zone,
    >then place those fun sites that they trust in the Trusted sites zone;
    >lowering the security settings in that zone enough to let them do the fun
    >things.
    >
    >You should follow the advice given by Ron Martell. And, in the case that
    >none of the sites mention the zones, consider my comments about them.

    Or better still , use Firefox.
    Why increase the risk of infection by staying with IE when there is a
    better and safer free browser available?

    "valeofbelvoirdrinker" <pete@vob.net> wrote in message

    > Or better still , use Firefox.
    > Why increase the risk of infection by staying with IE when there is a
    > better and safer free browser available?

    Better? - debatable, but possibly true depending on your definition
    Safer?? - almost certainly not true, judging by the number of updates
    they've had to produce for it in recent months

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel and Pete:

    I don't understand people's displeasure with Internet Explorer, no matter
    which version. I have tried Firefox (twice), Netscape and others, there is
    none like IE. Of course you have to abide by it's rules, but that is not
    unique.
    In the end it is a matter of personal preference IMO.
    And that preference in my case is definitely for IE, because it is the most
    versatile and userfriendly browser around.

    Harry.

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 20:05:30 +0100, Noel Paton wrote:

    > "valeofbelvoirdrinker" <pete@vob.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> Or better still , use Firefox.
    >> Why increase the risk of infection by staying with IE when there is a
    >> better and safer free browser available?
    >
    > Better? - debatable, but possibly true depending on your definition
    > Safer?? - almost certainly not true, judging by the number of updates
    > they've had to produce for it in recent months

    MS Internet Explorer can be locked down to be sufficiently safe. It took
    MSFT until version 6 to start installing updates in a moderately safe mode.
    Unfortunately, most people immediately thought something was "broken", and
    began tweaking the safety down. ActiveX is the worst culprit for infection,
    and most people won't take the trouble to use the MSIE zones to segregate
    the trustable sites from the general Internet. MSIE is, inherently, unsafe.

    Opera, the Mozilla suite, and Firefox install in a safer state than MSIE,
    and most users tweak the security up, not down. Most of the exploits
    addressed by the Mozilla group have been pretty tame, compared with MSIE.
    Whereas MSIE, when tweaked to people's expectations, opens up the browser
    to ActiveX driven drive-by downloads, Opera, the Mozilla suite, and Firefox
    mostly have addressed weaknesses pertaining to "phishing". The worst of the
    vulnerabilities also afflicted MSIE.

    I would say that Firefox is, indeed, safer than MSIE; in a default
    installation. But I would also point out that MSIE can be made safer
    through custom tweaks (however, most users don't), and Firefox can be made
    more dangerous through custom tweaks (however, most users don't). At its
    best, MSIE is as safe as Firefox; at its worst, Firefox is as dangerous as
    MSIE. Everything else is a matter of personal preference.

    --

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 15:28:02 -0400, webster72n wrote:

    > Noel and Pete:
    >
    > I don't understand people's displeasure with Internet Explorer, no matter
    > which version. I have tried Firefox (twice), Netscape and others, there is
    > none like IE. Of course you have to abide by it's rules, but that is not
    > unique.
    > In the end it is a matter of personal preference IMO.
    > And that preference in my case is definitely for IE, because it is the most
    > versatile and userfriendly browser around.
    >
    > Harry.

    While you are right about personal preference, you are wrong about Firefox
    being the most versatile and user friendly browser around. One measure of
    versatility is customizability. I find it easier to customize Firefox to my
    tastes. User friendliness is dependent a lot on familiarity. People who
    have only ever used MSFT products, especially Windows, will find any
    product which does not do things "The Microsoft Way" a bit unfriendly.
    Anybody who has used other products than MSFT products, won't have nearly
    as much trouble getting used to Opera, the Mozilla suite, or Firefox.

    --
    Norman
    ~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
    ~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint

    sj, in addition to the good advice from Ron Martell and Norman Miller, I
    recommend doing the elementary disk maintenance, by running Disk Cleanup
    followed by Scandisk and Defrag on all your volumes.

    Ask Ron about how to purge your Startup list to obtain more system resources
    (which are not a problem, as you describe) and more computer power.

    Obtain the free process viewer, Process Explorer, to report cpu usage:
    www.sysinternals.com
    In Memorium: Alex Nichol
    Your cooperation is very appreciated.
    ------

    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 20:05:30 +0100, Noel Paton wrote:
    >
    > > "valeofbelvoirdrinker" <pete@vob.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Or better still , use Firefox.
    > >> Why increase the risk of infection by staying with IE when there is a
    > >> better and safer free browser available?
    > >
    > > Better? - debatable, but possibly true depending on your definition
    > > Safer?? - almost certainly not true, judging by the number of updates
    > > they've had to produce for it in recent months
    >
    > MS Internet Explorer can be locked down to be sufficiently safe. It took
    > MSFT until version 6 to start installing updates in a moderately safe
    mode.
    > Unfortunately, most people immediately thought something was "broken", and
    > began tweaking the safety down. ActiveX is the worst culprit for
    infection,
    > and most people won't take the trouble to use the MSIE zones to segregate
    > the trustable sites from the general Internet. MSIE is, inherently,
    unsafe.

    > Opera, the Mozilla suite, and Firefox install in a safer state than MSIE,
    > and most users tweak the security up, not down. Most of the exploits
    > addressed by the Mozilla group have been pretty tame, compared with MSIE.
    > Whereas MSIE, when tweaked to people's expectations, opens up the browser
    > to ActiveX driven drive-by downloads, Opera, the Mozilla suite, and
    Firefox
    > mostly have addressed weaknesses pertaining to "phishing". The worst of
    the
    > vulnerabilities also afflicted MSIE.
    >
    > I would say that Firefox is, indeed, safer than MSIE; in a default
    > installation. But I would also point out that MSIE can be made safer
    > through custom tweaks (however, most users don't), and Firefox can be made
    > more dangerous through custom tweaks (however, most users don't). At its
    > best, MSIE is as safe as Firefox; at its worst, Firefox is as dangerous as
    > MSIE. Everything else is a matter of personal preference.

    Firefox installs with scripting enabled, sites allowed to install software,
    cookies enabled (with "originating site only" unchecked and until expiry).
    In trying to compete with Internet Explorer they've become more like it.

    Shane

    I unchecked Enable Javascript in Firefox tools and I wasn't even able to
    continue on this site because it uses JavaScript. If I disable JavaScript I
    can't logout of my web mail account.

    How am I supposed to tighten security if it means I can't do anything?

    Does Firefox have any Restricted or Trusted sites or ActiveX blocking
    capabilities?

    Mike

    mdf wrote:
    > I unchecked Enable Javascript in Firefox tools and I wasn't even able to
    > continue on this site because it uses JavaScript. If I disable JavaScript I
    > can't logout of my web mail account.
    >
    > How am I supposed to tighten security if it means I can't do anything?
    >
    > Does Firefox have any Restricted or Trusted sites or ActiveX blocking
    > capabilities?

    Take Shaun's advice re Ffx; as well you should know that you can access
    these newsgroups through your newsreader, either through your ISPs feed
    or directly through the M$ server

    msnews.microsoft.com

    Rick

    > Mike
    >
    > "Shane" wrote:
    >

    >>Firefox installs with scripting enabled, sites allowed to install software,
    >>cookies enabled (with "originating site only" unchecked and until expiry).
    >>In trying to compete with Internet Explorer they've become more like it.
    >>
    >>Shane

    I am not familiar with news readers and how to set them up. Could you give me
    some tips?

    Mike

    mdf wrote:
    > I am not familiar with news readers and how to set them up. Could you give me
    > some tips?

    Outlook Express > (New) News Account

    use the server name that was posted and hit 'Subscribe' to get a list of
    newsgroups (we're the ones that start microsoft.public.windowsme....)

    Rick

    > Mike
    >
    > "Rick T" wrote:
    >

    >>mdf wrote:
    >>
    >>>I unchecked Enable Javascript in Firefox tools and I wasn't even able to
    >>>continue on this site because it uses JavaScript. If I disable JavaScript I
    >>>can't logout of my web mail account.
    >>>
    >>>How am I supposed to tighten security if it means I can't do anything?
    >>>
    >>>Does Firefox have any Restricted or Trusted sites or ActiveX blocking
    >>>capabilities?
    >>
    >>Take Shaun's advice re Ffx; as well you should know that you can access
    >>these newsgroups through your newsreader, either through your ISPs feed
    >>or directly through the M$ server
    >>
    >>msnews.microsoft.com
    >>

    >>Rick
    >>

    >>>Mike

    Apparently NNTP is blocked by our firewall. I'll have to try at home.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    "Rick T" wrote:

    > mdf wrote:
    > > I am not familiar with news readers and how to set them up. Could you give me
    > > some tips?
    >
    > Outlook Express > (New) News Account
    >
    > use the server name that was posted and hit 'Subscribe' to get a list of
    > newsgroups (we're the ones that start microsoft.public.windowsme....)
    >
    > Rick
    >

    > > Mike

    > >>Take Shaun's advice re Ffx; as well you should know that you can access
    > >>these newsgroups through your newsreader, either through your ISPs feed
    > >>or directly through the M$ server
    > >>
    > >>msnews.microsoft.com
    > >>

    > >>Rick

    Click on the following link and that will bring up the news groups.....have
    your ISP walk you thru configuring OE to read them.

    Cheers....Heather

    > I unchecked Enable Javascript in Firefox tools and I wasn't even able to
    > continue on this site because it uses JavaScript. If I disable JavaScript
    > can't logout of my web mail account.
    >
    > How am I supposed to tighten security if it means I can't do anything?
    >
    > Does Firefox have any Restricted or Trusted sites or ActiveX blocking
    > capabilities?

    If you look in the Advanced section of the Javascript options you'll find
    settings you can disable without entirely disabling javascript. I have all
    the individual .js options disabled.

    On the other hand you don't need to access this newsgroup via the website,
    it's a far superior experience viewed with a newsreader, eg Outlook
    Express.

    Cut/paste/whatever the url below into the address bar to open this group in
    Outlook
    Express:

    To block ActiveX, uncheck the option allowing sites to install software.
    Occasionally you might need to re-enable that for a particular site, but by
    far and away most of the time you're better off with it disabled.

    SpywareBlaster: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html protects
    Firefox against a no. of sites. If you don't already use SpywareBlaster, I
    strongly
    recommend it. Just install it, download updates, enable all protection and
    forget about it other than to occasionally check for updates. There are
    other measures you can take within SpywareBlaster,
    but the basic protection is good, and safe, not a drain of resources (it
    doesn't run in the background).

    There is an extension (plugin) for Firefox that puts an entry in the r-click
    context menu that will open the page in Internet Explorer. It works and
    means you can browse with Firefox in a secure configuration, then at a site
    you trust, that requires scripting, you can simply r-click and open it in IE
    rather than
    mess about altering settings.

    There's another extension that aims to give per-site scripting control in
    Firefox, but when I installed 1.04 over 1.03 with the plugin already
    present, it caused FFx to crash
    immediately on opening. So I don't recommend it (yet).

    Shane
  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    "Shane" wrote:

    Well, whaddaya know!

    There really is a first and last time for everything!

    Shane

    > "mdf" <mdf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I unchecked Enable Javascript in Firefox tools and I wasn't even able to
    > > continue on this site because it uses JavaScript. If I disable JavaScript
    > > can't logout of my web mail account.
    > >
    > > How am I supposed to tighten security if it means I can't do anything?
    > >
    > > Does Firefox have any Restricted or Trusted sites or ActiveX blocking
    > > capabilities?
    >
    > If you look in the Advanced section of the Javascript options you'll find
    > settings you can disable without entirely disabling javascript. I have all
    > the individual .js options disabled.
    >
    > On the other hand you don't need to access this newsgroup via the website,
    > it's a far superior experience viewed with a newsreader, eg Outlook
    > Express.
    >
    > Cut/paste/whatever the url below into the address bar to open this group in
    > Outlook
    > Express:

    > To block ActiveX, uncheck the option allowing sites to install software.
    > Occasionally you might need to re-enable that for a particular site, but by
    > far and away most of the time you're better off with it disabled.
    >
    > SpywareBlaster: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html protects
    > Firefox against a no. of sites. If you don't already use SpywareBlaster, I
    > strongly
    > recommend it. Just install it, download updates, enable all protection and
    > forget about it other than to occasionally check for updates. There are
    > other measures you can take within SpywareBlaster,
    > but the basic protection is good, and safe, not a drain of resources (it
    > doesn't run in the background).
    >
    > There is an extension (plugin) for Firefox that puts an entry in the r-click
    > context menu that will open the page in Internet Explorer. It works and
    > means you can browse with Firefox in a secure configuration, then at a site
    > you trust, that requires scripting, you can simply r-click and open it in IE
    > rather than
    > mess about altering settings.
    >
    > There's another extension that aims to give per-site scripting control in
    > Firefox, but when I installed 1.04 over 1.03 with the plugin already
    > present, it caused FFx to crash
    > immediately on opening. So I don't recommend it (yet).
    >

    > Shane

  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    This link will walk you through the process. Worked like a charm for me.

    Good luck.

    KB
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsme/support/newsgroups/newssetup.asp
    "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Click on the following link and that will bring up the news
    groups.....have
    > your ISP walk you thru configuring OE to read them.

    > Cheers....Heather
    > "mdf" <mdf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I am not familiar with news readers and how to set them up. Could you
    give
    > me
    > > some tips?
    > >
    > > Mike

    > JavaScript I

    > > > Take Shaun's advice re Ffx; as well you should know that you can
    access
    > > > these newsgroups through your newsreader, either through your ISPs
    feed
    > > > or directly through the M$ server
    > > >
    > > > msnews.microsoft.com
    > > >

    > > > Rick

    > software,
    > expiry).
    > it.

  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Worked like a charm for me too, thanks.

    Mike

    "KB" wrote:

    > This link will walk you through the process. Worked like a charm for me.
    >
    > Good luck.
    >
    > KB
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsme/support/newsgroups/newssetup.asp
    > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Click on the following link and that will bring up the news
    > groups.....have
    > > your ISP walk you thru configuring OE to read them.

    > > Cheers....Heather
    > > "mdf" <mdf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > I am not familiar with news readers and how to set them up. Could you
    > give
    > > me
    > > > some tips?
    > > >
    > > > Mike

    > able
    > > JavaScript I

    > anything?

    > blocking

    > access
    > feed

    > > software,
    > > expiry).
    > > it.

  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Great, I'm happy I could help. Outlook is far superior to the web based
    newsgroup browser, which appears to have been discontinued.

    KB
    > Worked like a charm for me too, thanks.
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > "KB" wrote:
    >
    > > This link will walk you through the process. Worked like a charm for
    me.

    > > Good luck.
    > >
    > > KB
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsme/support/newsgroups/newssetup.asp
    > > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > > > Click on the following link and that will bring up the news
    > > groups.....have
    > > > your ISP walk you thru configuring OE to read them.

    > > > Cheers....Heather
    > > > "mdf" <mdf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > give
    > > > me

    > > able
    > > > JavaScript I

    > > anything?

    > > blocking

    > > access
    > > feed

    > > > software,
    > > > expiry).
    > > > it.

  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Far from being discontinued Microsoft promote their web access to these
    newsgroups and spend, and in my opinion waste, a lot of effort on writing
    and updating their web interface. So much so that it is difficult to find
    any reference to the nntp newsgroups on the Microsoft web site with most
    references being links to their communities web portal.

    I agree that any nntp news client is far superior to any web based portal
    for accessing nntp newsgroups.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    KB <KB@discussions.winme> wrote:

    > Great, I'm happy I could help. Outlook is far superior to the web
    > based newsgroup browser, which appears to have been discontinued.
  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Mike M wrote:
    > Far from being discontinued Microsoft promote their web access to these
    > newsgroups and spend, and in my opinion waste, a lot of effort on
    > writing and updating their web interface. So much so that it is
    > difficult to find any reference to the nntp newsgroups on the Microsoft
    > web site with most references being links to their communities web portal.
    >
    > I agree that any nntp news client is far superior to any web based
    > portal for accessing nntp newsgroups.

    Any way we can nudge somebody to update the spam-filters a little?
    ("Teens For Cash" "Click Please")

    Rick
  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Rick T <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

    > Any way we can nudge somebody to update the spam-filters a little?
    > ("Teens For Cash" "Click Please")

    Holiday weekend perhaps? I'm never sure how much spam removal is
    automated and how much manually initiated.
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    try running diskcleanup and download a program like adaware SE personal run
    it quarenteen all the spyware it finds then defrag your harddrive using sytem
    tools run diskcleanup every time your done doing what you do and it should
    run fine
    --
    Myron

    "valeofbelvoirdrinker" wrote:

    > On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:06:27 -0700, "N. Miller"
    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >On Sat, 21 May 2005 23:09:01 -0700, sj wrote:
    > >
    > >> I'll try to make this as short as I can.
    > >>
    > >> Bought a computer with ME on it. After awhile the PC slowed to an absolute
    > >> crawl. Took it in and the guy said it was corrupted and he fixed it up for
    > >> $69. Broughtit home and it worked fine as it was like having a brand new
    > >> computer. It took only two weeks or so and it was slowing down again and now
    > >> it goes at a crawl. The resources are 60% to 70% free running as it is. Even
    > >> taking off a couple items off of running in the background doesn't seem to
    > >> help.
    > >>
    > >> Is this an ME problem? Is it easily infected? what? Any help would be
    > >> appreciated.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks
    > >
    > >Is this an ME problem? No.
    > >Is it easily infected? It depends on the security settings used in
    > >certain applications.
    > >
    > >The major application which can lead to infections is MS Internet Explorer.
    > >Most people like it to do fancy things, and tend to lower the default
    > >security settings slightly to make fun sites, which rely on ActiveX
    > >controls to do fun things, work right.
    > >
    > >People who know raise the security settings slightly in the Internet zone,
    > >then place those fun sites that they trust in the Trusted sites zone;
    > >lowering the security settings in that zone enough to let them do the fun
    > >things.
    > >
    > >You should follow the advice given by Ron Martell. And, in the case that
    > >none of the sites mention the zones, consider my comments about them.
    >
    > Or better still , use Firefox.
    > Why increase the risk of infection by staying with IE when there is a
    > better and safer free browser available?

Windows Me Computers Microsoft Windows