Canon BJC 600e inkjet printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 20, 2004 1:46:37 PM

Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
Thanks for any information you can give.
Don
September 21, 2004 2:14:18 PM

i think that is much better change the printer.
"Don" <hawke121@athenet.net> wrote in message
> Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
> mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
> XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
> Thanks for any information you can give.
> Don
September 21, 2004 4:26:27 PM

still have one brand new printhead on the shelf, but i am in belgium
(europe)

driver is standard in win xp

"Don" <hawke121@athenet.net> schreef in bericht
> Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
> mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
> XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
> Thanks for any information you can give.
> Don
September 21, 2004 4:29:08 PM

sorry,i don't know.

!