Canon BJC 600e inkjet printer

Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
Thanks for any information you can give.
Don
3 answers Last reply
More about canon 600e inkjet printer

    i think that is much better change the printer.
    "Don" <hawke121@athenet.net> wrote in message
    > Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
    > mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
    > XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
    > Thanks for any information you can give.
    > Don

    still have one brand new printhead on the shelf, but i am in belgium
    (europe)

    driver is standard in win xp

    "Don" <hawke121@athenet.net> schreef in bericht
    > Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
    > mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
    > XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
    > Thanks for any information you can give.
    > Don

    sorry,i don't know.
    "James" <nomail@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > still have one brand new printhead on the shelf, but i am in belgium
    > (europe)
    >
    > driver is standard in win xp
    >

    > "Don" <hawke121@athenet.net> schreef in bericht
    > > Where can I get print heads? I looked in Canons site and found no
    > > mention of a print head. I also need a driver that works with Windows
    > > XP Home, if there is one available. Canon only shows Windows 95, 98.
    > > Thanks for any information you can give.
    > > Don

Printers Inkjet Canon Peripherals