Spyware Blaster Update 23/05/05

3543 total items > 13 new.
<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>

Regards,
Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Thank you, Silj.
No Aargh here, only

Harry.

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> 3543 total items > 13 new.
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>
>
> Regards,
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Shane

Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!

Shane

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> 3543 total items > 13 new.
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>
>
> Regards,
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

> Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!

Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>

Silj
<snip>

Yeah - but he came back!
:)

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

>> Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!
>
> Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>
>
> Silj
> <snip>

Shane

Actually, it was a boating pond.

Shane

> Yeah - but he came back!
> :)
>
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >> Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!
> >
> > Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>
> >
> > Silj
> > <snip>

That way you only got your feet wet <lol>
Joan

Shane wrote:
> Actually, it was a boating pond.
>

> Shane

(but he still came back!!)
<vbeg>
<gd&swim>

--

"Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> That way you only got your feet wet <lol>
> Joan
>

> Shane wrote:
>> Actually, it was a boating pond.
>>

>> Shane

<lol> I know but we'd miss him if he didn't <g>
Joan

Noel Paton wrote:
> (but he still came back!!)
> <vbeg>
> <gd&swim>

How true!

(I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a flame-war,
just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that expectation.....)

Water-pistols at dawn??

--

> <lol> I know but we'd miss him if he didn't <g>
> Joan
>
> Noel Paton wrote:
>> (but he still came back!!)
>> <vbeg>
>> <gd&swim>

<lol> Perhaps he's done one of his dissappearing acts again and will
reappear with his usual charm and wit <vbg>
Joan

Noel Paton wrote:
> How true!
>
> (I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a
> flame-war, just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that
> expectation.....)
> Water-pistols at dawn??

Shane

Comme ci, comme ca. As soon as I can think of a sheep joke that involves
water........

Wouldn't want to rock the boat, y'know.......

Shane

> <lol> Perhaps he's done one of his dissappearing acts again and will
> reappear with his usual charm and wit <vbg>
> Joan
>
> Noel Paton wrote:
>> How true!
>>
>> (I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a
>> flame-war, just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that
>> expectation.....)
>> Water-pistols at dawn??

ROFL
Joan