Spyware Blaster Update 23/05/05

3543 total items > 13 new.
<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>

Regards,
Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
12 answers Last reply
More about spyware blaster update

    Thank you, Silj.
    No Aargh here, only

    Harry.

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > 3543 total items > 13 new.
    > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>
    >
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!

    Shane

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > 3543 total items > 13 new.
    > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=13774>
    >
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    > Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!

    Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>

    Silj
    <snip>

    Yeah - but he came back!
    :)

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    >> Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!
    >
    > Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>
    >
    > Silj
    > <snip>

    Actually, it was a boating pond.

    Shane

    > Yeah - but he came back!
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >> Ay oop, Silj me ol' mucker!
    > >
    > > Aargh, Shane - have ya ever been out to sea <g>
    > >
    > > Silj
    > > <snip>

    That way you only got your feet wet <lol>
    Joan

    Shane wrote:
    > Actually, it was a boating pond.
    >

    > Shane

    (but he still came back!!)
    <vbeg>
    <gd&swim>

    --

    "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > That way you only got your feet wet <lol>
    > Joan
    >

    > Shane wrote:
    >> Actually, it was a boating pond.
    >>

    >> Shane

    <lol> I know but we'd miss him if he didn't <g>
    Joan

    Noel Paton wrote:
    > (but he still came back!!)
    > <vbeg>
    > <gd&swim>

    How true!

    (I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a flame-war,
    just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that expectation.....)

    Water-pistols at dawn??

    --

    > <lol> I know but we'd miss him if he didn't <g>
    > Joan
    >
    > Noel Paton wrote:
    >> (but he still came back!!)
    >> <vbeg>
    >> <gd&swim>

    <lol> Perhaps he's done one of his dissappearing acts again and will
    reappear with his usual charm and wit <vbg>
    Joan

    Noel Paton wrote:
    > How true!
    >
    > (I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a
    > flame-war, just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that
    > expectation.....)
    > Water-pistols at dawn??

    Comme ci, comme ca. As soon as I can think of a sheep joke that involves
    water........

    Wouldn't want to rock the boat, y'know.......

    Shane

    > <lol> Perhaps he's done one of his dissappearing acts again and will
    > reappear with his usual charm and wit <vbg>
    > Joan
    >
    > Noel Paton wrote:
    >> How true!
    >>
    >> (I have to admit, I was hoping to engage in a watery version of a
    >> flame-war, just for fun, but Shane seems to have dampened that
    >> expectation.....)
    >> Water-pistols at dawn??

    ROFL
    Joan

    Shane wrote:
    > Comme ci, comme ca. As soon as I can think of a sheep joke that
    > involves water........
    >
    > Wouldn't want to rock the boat, y'know.......
    >

    > Shane

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Spyware Windows