looking for a funky computer case

I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this, could
you please pass on the info to me??

guess wrote:
> I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
> some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this, could
> you please pass on the info to me??

Gee, look at what New Egg has!

http://www.newegg.com/

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:12:50 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:

>I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
>some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this, could
>you please pass on the info to me??

All prices are CAD
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=10824&vpn=868W-BK&manufacture=Raidmax
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13033&vpn=CA-Z-ALIEN-BK&manufacture=
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13037&vpn=CA-Z-ALIEN-GR&manufacture=A-TOP
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12401&vpn=JETMASTER-BK&manufacture=AeroCool
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11499&vpn=GUA-012&manufacture=ARTEC
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12792&vpn=CA-XG-NINJA&manufacture=Extreme%20Gamer
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12904&vpn=XG-SIDEWINDER-BR&manufacture=Extreme%20Gamer
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11493&vpn=3GTH202-R-400W&manufacture=Foxconn%20Group
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13367&vpn=CS601BK&manufacture=Logisys%20Computer
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=13588&vpn=CA-HERO-BLUE&manufacture=Nikao
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11923&vpn=SPIDER-BLACK&manufacture=Nikao
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11812&vpn=XBLADE-BLACK&manufacture=Nikao
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=9254&vpn=V2000A&manufacture=THERMALTAKE
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=11438&vpn=V7000A%20&manufacture=THERMALTAKE
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=10701&vpn=VM2000A&manufacture=THERMALTAKE
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=10328&vpn=ATXA6SW-BK/500&manufacture=TURBO%20GAMER

http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=CAS#ComputerCases

I'm not sure if they still do them, but Computergeeks had been having a
midnight madness sale on Monday nights and a sunrise sale on Thursdays and
you could get some very good deals. Their prices are in USD and shipping
could be a deal breaker even within the US. However, shipping on cases is
always expensive because of the weight and bulk.

Wayne

"guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:1108026770.433847@news...
>I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
> some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this,
> could
> you please pass on the info to me??

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:02:42 -0800, Chris Pound <Chris@invalid.noemail> wrote
(in part):

>On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:12:50 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:
>
>>I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
>>some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this, could
>>you please pass on the info to me??
>>

>All prices are CAD

Cash at desk?
Cheap as dirt?

Oh, you meant "COD", didn't you? ;-)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:55:18 GMT, Christopher P. Winter
<chrisw20@chrisw20.best.vwh.net> wrote:

> Cash at desk?
> Cheap as dirt?
>
> Oh, you meant "COD", didn't you? ;-)

CAD=international designation for canadian dollars.

Christopher P. Winter wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:02:42 -0800, Chris Pound <Chris@invalid.noemail> wrote
> (in part):
>

>>On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:12:50 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I am looking for a computer case for my nine year old son. What I want is
>>>some real funky sculpted case. If anyone knows of something like this, could
>>>you please pass on the info to me??
>>>

>>All prices are CAD
>>

> Cash at desk?
> Cheap as dirt?
>
> Oh, you meant "COD", didn't you? ;-)

Before attempting sarcastic wit one should at least check the subject matter.

It's a Canadian Site. CAD = Canadian Dollars.