Converting German to English???

This may be a dumb question, but is there such a program that converts the
words on a German or Japanese website into English so I can read it???
Thanks!!! =0)

Not sure if this will help, but check out the Google translator below:
http://www.google.com/language_tools

MissNascar38 wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, but is there such a program that converts the
> words on a German or Japanese website into English so I can read it???
> Thanks!!! =0)

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Rick

lucas