MSVCR71.DLL and CCTN240C.DLL Error Messages

I have just had to re-install Windows ME. When I boot up now, I get this
error message:
"A required .DLL file, MSVCR71.DLL, was not found."

When I try to run a certain program, I get this error message:
"A required .DLL file, CCTN240C.DLL, was not found."

Apparently, Windows ME did not install these DLL files. How can I get them
properly installed, so that these error messages will go away? I will
appreciate advice.

Neither of these two files are part of the Win Me operating system and the
easiest way to fix the problem would be to reinstall whatever application
it is that you have being launched each time you boot your system that
requires these two files.

MSVCR71.DLL. This is a Microsoft C Runtime Library and forms part of many
applications.

CCTN240C.DLL I'm uncertain as to the origin of this file but using Google
seems to suggest that it might be part of CompuServe.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com