Best 21" LCD?

Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality paramount!
3 answers Last reply
More about best

    Richard Dower wrote:

    > Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality
    > paramount!

    It's bigger than 21" @ 23" and widescreen, but Sony produces some of the
    best monitors made.

    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=24-006-084&depa=1

    --

    Registered Linux user #378193

    I have a Samsung 213T and I've been very pleased with it. The ability
    to rotate to verticle is a nice feature allowing me to see full size 8
    1/2 by 11 docs on screen.

    Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality paramount!

    Samsung...
    "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality
    > paramount!

Homebuilt Hardware LCD Systems