Best 21" LCD?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
February 14, 2005 2:33:23 AM

Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality paramount!

More about : lcd

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
February 14, 2005 2:33:24 AM

Richard Dower wrote:

> Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality
> paramount!

It's bigger than 21" @ 23" and widescreen, but Sony produces some of the
best monitors made.

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

--

Registered Linux user #378193
Anonymous

I have a Samsung 213T and I've been very pleased with it. The ability
to rotate to verticle is a nice feature allowing me to see full size 8
1/2 by 11 docs on screen.

Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone recomend me a high end model, money no object but quality paramount!

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
February 17, 2005 1:10:15 AM

Samsung...