Blue screen error

I keep getting a blue screen error saying that I have a "windows protection
error. You need to restart your computer. System Halted." I have tried Ctrl
Alt Del, but it will not go off of that screen. Any ideas, suggestions? Oh
and it does this even in safe mode. HELP!

When did this start? What changes were made to your system in the session
before this problem started?
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Delllaptop help <Delllaptop help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I keep getting a blue screen error saying that I have a "windows
> protection error. You need to restart your computer. System Halted."
> I have tried Ctrl Alt Del, but it will not go off of that screen. Any
> ideas, suggestions? Oh and it does this even in safe mode. HELP!

TRENDING THREADS