Sign in with
Your question

NT/2000 Admin for sale!

Last response: in Deals
November 8, 2001 6:53:57 PM

One well seasoned Windows NT/2000 Administrator for sale. Indianapolis area only.

More about : 2000 admin sale

November 8, 2001 10:08:47 PM

This board does not allow prostitution please take this elsewhere.

Hehehe...funny post, mate :) 

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
November 9, 2001 12:31:47 AM

Hey, then why do you get to pimp out rcf?

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
November 9, 2001 12:43:55 AM

Ahahaha- nice one.

U got a problem?! Then dial 1800-328-7448!
November 9, 2001 3:25:50 AM

What the hell was that supposed to mean? I completely missed it.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
November 9, 2001 11:18:28 AM

Indianapolis area only.

I live in New Jersey.

Nice Nvidia and ATi users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:
November 9, 2001 12:53:31 PM

I'll let you in on it later.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:
November 12, 2001 2:35:54 PM

Ok

November 12, 2001 4:38:57 PM

I've heard some rumors that you were rcf's pimp. You made him be your cyber prostitute to pay for his new ATI card. Once you found out that he tried to cheat you, you got upset and took his left testicle, and smashed it with a ballpeen hammer. You made his family go into cyber prostitution to try and help rcf out of the whole. What they didn't know was actually you were cyber drugging them and now they are all addicts. They have to come to you or they will go crazy. There's more, to the story but I was just curious if you could verify this first part.

November 12, 2001 5:07:57 PM

ROFL!

If it's working...overclock it!
November 12, 2001 9:42:03 PM

I think you've been drinking the electric Kool-Aid when your lizards weren't looking.

November 13, 2001 1:24:49 AM

Haha so it is true!!

November 13, 2001 3:46:23 PM

Umm...no.

November 13, 2001 5:22:33 PM

Denial is the first step to admiting it's true... um... that's kindof screwed up... but you know what I mean.. hahhaa You're in denial. I know it's true.

November 13, 2001 5:54:44 PM

I met a man Bo Jangles and he danced for you,
*De dum dum dum dum!*
In WOOOORRNNN OUT SHOES!!

November 13, 2001 8:50:10 PM

ROFLMAO!! That's a good story. I bet it's true. FarBurger does seem to have a thing for RCF....

<font color=red>"I'm not gonna launch a $2 million missile at a $10 tent and hit a camel's butt." -Bush</font color=red>
November 13, 2001 11:17:14 PM

What happened to RCF anyway- haven't seen him lately.

If it's working...overclock it!
November 14, 2001 10:23:36 PM

He's still around. He's now posting under the name "Intel_inside", remember?

!