Old Floppy Drives?

I would like to buy 3.5" 2.88 MB ED floppy drive and 5.25" 1.2 MB HD floppy
drive. Where can I buy them within unopened boxes? I would like them to be
unused.

Where can I buy unused 2.88 MB and 1.2 MB floppy disks?

--
Henri Heinonen - filosofian ylioppilas fysiikasta
Allekirjoita vetoomus (http://www.petitiononline.com/combo/petition.html),

Philo

"Henri Tapani Heinonen" <henri.heinonen@mbnet.fi> wrote in message
> I would like to buy 3.5" 2.88 MB ED floppy drive and 5.25" 1.2 MB HD
floppy
> drive. Where can I buy them within unopened boxes? I would like them to be
> unused.
>
> Where can I buy unused 2.88 MB and 1.2 MB floppy disks?

Occasionally I'll see a new 1.2 meg floppy drive in a computer store...
but they always want an *exceedingly* large amount of money for it...
however used ones can be had free as close as your junked 386 computer.

the 2.88 drive is an *extreme* rarity... i have one in my IBM ps/2 -486-33
but that's about the only one i;ve ever seen.
most motherboards do not support 2.88 anyway

philo wrote:

> "Henri Tapani Heinonen" <henri.heinonen@mbnet.fi> wrote in message
> > I would like to buy 3.5" 2.88 MB ED floppy drive and 5.25" 1.2 MB HD
> floppy
> > drive. Where can I buy them within unopened boxes? I would like them to be
> > unused.
> >
> > Where can I buy unused 2.88 MB and 1.2 MB floppy disks?
> >

> Occasionally I'll see a new 1.2 meg floppy drive in a computer store...
> but they always want an *exceedingly* large amount of money for it...
> however used ones can be had free as close as your junked 386 computer.
>
> the 2.88 drive is an *extreme* rarity... i have one in my IBM ps/2 -486-33
> but that's about the only one i;ve ever seen.
> most motherboards do not support 2.88 anyway

I've got one but it is Used.
Never tried it don't have the Board got off E-Bay
WANT IT ???
Let me know
E-Mail good
Bob in Wisconsin

"Robert J. Stevens" <atreborz@execpc.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> I've got one but it is Used.
> Never tried it don't have the Board got off E-Bay
> WANT IT ???
> Let me know

A 2.88 MB floppy drive? Well, maybe, but I live in Finland. How should I pay
for it?