SpyBot Definition File Update 10/06/05

<http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

TomV

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

Got it, Silj. Thanks.

Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.

Cheers,
Tom

siljaline wrote:
> <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
>
> Silj

You were one step ahead of me, Silj.
Thank you.

Harry.

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Maybe it's designed that way, Tom.

Harry.

"TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Got it, Silj. Thanks.
>
> Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom
>
> siljaline wrote:
> > <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
> >
> > Silj

TomV

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

Harry,

I'm fairly certain it's not by design. For some reason 3 items won't
write to the registry. There are a couple of posts on the Spybot forum
about this. It occurred in the 1.3 version for a while but eventually
did get sorted out. This will get resolved in time as well.

Tom

webster72n wrote:
> Maybe it's designed that way, Tom.
>
> Harry.
>

> "TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>Got it, Silj. Thanks.
>>
>>Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Tom
>>
>>siljaline wrote:
>>
>>><http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
>>>
>>>Silj

> Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME.

Win98 has the same problem.

Zzee

"oops!!" wrote:
<snip>
> I'm sure it will soon be sorted.

Yes it will - just a matter of time.

Regards,

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

It was just a thought, Tom, nothing serious.
The way it looks, it will soon be fixed..
Strangely it shows all protection enabled, after I click on the 'check
again' button and then 'immunize', but the next time around, the same thing
happens all over again.