SpyBot Definition File Update 10/06/05

<http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
7 answers Last reply
More about spybot definition file update

    Got it, Silj. Thanks.

    Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.

    Cheers,
    Tom

    siljaline wrote:
    > <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
    >
    > Silj

    You were one step ahead of me, Silj.
    Thank you.

    Harry.

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
    >
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Maybe it's designed that way, Tom.

    Harry.

    "TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Got it, Silj. Thanks.
    >
    > Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Tom
    >
    > siljaline wrote:
    > > <http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
    > >
    > > Silj

    Harry,

    I'm fairly certain it's not by design. For some reason 3 items won't
    write to the registry. There are a couple of posts on the Spybot forum
    about this. It occurred in the 1.3 version for a while but eventually
    did get sorted out. This will get resolved in time as well.

    Tom

    webster72n wrote:
    > Maybe it's designed that way, Tom.
    >
    > Harry.
    >

    > "TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Got it, Silj. Thanks.
    >>
    >>Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>Tom
    >>
    >>siljaline wrote:
    >>
    >>><http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14139>
    >>>
    >>>Silj

    > Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME.

    Win98 has the same problem.

    Zzee

    "oops!!" wrote:
    <snip>
    > I'm sure it will soon be sorted.

    Yes it will - just a matter of time.

    Regards,

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    It was just a thought, Tom, nothing serious.
    The way it looks, it will soon be fixed..
    Strangely it shows all protection enabled, after I click on the 'check
    again' button and then 'immunize', but the next time around, the same thing
    happens all over again.

    > Harry,
    >
    > I'm fairly certain it's not by design. For some reason 3 items won't
    > write to the registry. There are a couple of posts on the Spybot forum
    > about this. It occurred in the 1.3 version for a while but eventually
    > did get sorted out. This will get resolved in time as well.
    >
    > Tom
    >
    > webster72n wrote:
    > > Maybe it's designed that way, Tom.
    > >
    > > Harry.
    > >

    > > "TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Got it, Silj. Thanks.
    > >>
    > >>Immunize still has a problem with 3 items on WinME. XP is okay.
    > >>
    > >>Cheers,
    > >>Tom

Internet Explorer Security Spybot Microsoft Windows