Anyone have both ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which..

Anyone have both the ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which is quieter?
Planning to use the Nexus with Thermaltake Fanless103 Heat Pipe CPU Cooler.

On another note, is it possible to run the Cooler Master Musketeer & Nexus
120mm at 6V without modification?
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone zalman cnps7000b nexus 120mm which

    oops, forgot to mention it would be used on an A64 3000+ cpu

    > Anyone have both the ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which is
    > quieter? Planning to use the Nexus with Thermaltake Fanless103 Heat Pipe
    > CPU Cooler.
    >
    > On another note, is it possible to run the Cooler Master Musketeer & Nexus
    > 120mm at 6V without modification?

    oops again. I'm planning to use either a Thermalright XP-120 w/ the Nexus,
    or a Zalman 80mm fan with the Thermaltake Fanless103. :-) These three are
    what seems like the best non-water CPU cooling solution for a silent PC
    (already got the fanless PSU, fanless VGA, Fanless northbridge, etc.).

    > Anyone have both the ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which is
    > quieter? Planning to use the Nexus with Thermaltake Fanless103 Heat Pipe
    > CPU Cooler.
    >
    > On another note, is it possible to run the Cooler Master Musketeer & Nexus
    > 120mm at 6V without modification?

Homebuilt Nexus Zalman Fan Systems