Anyone have both ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which..

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 21, 2005 1:30:00 AM

Anyone have both the ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which is quieter?
Planning to use the Nexus with Thermaltake Fanless103 Heat Pipe CPU Cooler.

On another note, is it possible to run the Cooler Master Musketeer & Nexus
120mm at 6V without modification?
February 21, 2005 1:33:16 AM

oops, forgot to mention it would be used on an A64 3000+ cpu

> Anyone have both the ZALMAN CNPS7000B & Nexus 120mm fan? Which is
> quieter? Planning to use the Nexus with Thermaltake Fanless103 Heat Pipe
> CPU Cooler.
>
> On another note, is it possible to run the Cooler Master Musketeer & Nexus
> 120mm at 6V without modification?

February 21, 2005 1:37:00 AM

oops again. I'm planning to use either a Thermalright XP-120 w/ the Nexus,
or a Zalman 80mm fan with the Thermaltake Fanless103. :-) These three are
what seems like the best non-water CPU cooling solution for a silent PC
(already got the fanless PSU, fanless VGA, Fanless northbridge, etc.).

!