Changing icons

I don't like the icon that indicates my mp3 files. It looks like a
"document" file. I can't remember how to change it to the little record
disc icon. Anyone give this idiot a hand? TIA.

Delboy

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

right click any mp3 file|properties|change icon. Although if you choose to
"open with", that will probably change the icon to one representing the
application.

--
Delboy

All those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand...

Kurt Vonnegut