Changing icons

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
June 15, 2005 2:12:04 PM

I don't like the icon that indicates my mp3 files. It looks like a
"document" file. I can't remember how to change it to the little record
disc icon. Anyone give this idiot a hand? TIA.

More about : changing icons

June 16, 2005 3:48:19 AM

right click any mp3 file|properties|change icon. Although if you choose to
"open with", that will probably change the icon to one representing the
application.

--
Delboy

All those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand...

Kurt Vonnegut

!