Changing icons

I don't like the icon that indicates my mp3 files. It looks like a
"document" file. I can't remember how to change it to the little record
disc icon. Anyone give this idiot a hand? TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about changing icons

    right click any mp3 file|properties|change icon. Although if you choose to
    "open with", that will probably change the icon to one representing the
    application.

    --
    Delboy

    All those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand...

    Kurt Vonnegut

    "Ed Mc" <namvtn@noway.com> wrote in message
    > I don't like the icon that indicates my mp3 files. It looks like a
    > "document" file. I can't remember how to change it to the little record
    > disc icon. Anyone give this idiot a hand? TIA.

Microsoft Icons Windows