"doS" <kobo65@HOTnotsoMail.com> wrote:

>http://www.resellerratings.com/seller7082.html

I would avoid any web site which rates merchants that buy products
and services from that web site. I know the argument is that they are
customer ratings, but in fact the web site determines which customer
ratings are published.

"Resellerratings would not post my review."

You have to use your head. If you become devoted, you subject
yourself to skewed opinions.

--
Writing the first dynamically timed systemwide macro recorder for
Windows XP. Please see (comp.windows.open-look). Coding help is

dos

Thanks, thats what I needed to know.

Even if it's bullshit? http://www.resellerratings.com/openletter.pl

"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote:

>Even if it's bullshit?
>http://www.resellerratings.com/openletter.pl

That doesn't help your cause.

.... it is a commercial web site
.... it sells services to the very same businesses it rates
.... it even sells advertising for its published ratings
.... it gets paid for links to merchants

A sixth-grader could figure it out.

I'm not saying they are corrupt, they're just doing business. If you
believe they are beyond reproach, then they are doing a good job of
pulling the wool over your eyes There is a well-established rule
that you do not take money from companies you pretend not to
advertise/govern for. I thought that rule was easy enough to
understand.

John Doe wrote:

> "doS" <kobo65@HOTnotsoMail.com> wrote:
>

>>http://www.resellerratings.com/seller7082.html
>

> I would avoid any web site which rates merchants that buy products
> and services from that web site. I know the argument is that they are
> customer ratings, but in fact the web site determines which customer
> ratings are published.

> "Resellerratings would not post my review."
>
> You have to use your head. If you become devoted, you subject
> yourself to skewed opinions.

This is so true. I just had a run in with the so called president of
resellerratings over just this. I wanted to post a mixed review and I
was denied. I can only guess it was because the merchant provides income
to this site. Furthermore I was threatened with a lawsuit by this same
jerk if I ever mentioned it on Usenet. Avoid Resellerratings.com.

Bob