Firewire adapter needed

My damaged motherboard (see thread "The fire is out out . . . ") still has
what appear to be two Firewire connections (DFI NFII Ultra Infinity). I
have searched high and low (ebay, google, etc.) and cannot find another
adapter that goes from the mobo to the rear slot on the PC. The one I
removed was made by Comax. It's a simple cable adapter with a 10-pin female
rectangular connector on the mobo end (9 pins on the mobo) and then the
adapter that goes into a spare rear slot.

Any help on this? Thanks,

Craig

dos

get a pci card firewire adapter.

"Craig Williams" <cwillyATE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My damaged motherboard (see thread "The fire is out out . . . ") still has
> what appear to be two Firewire connections (DFI NFII Ultra Infinity). I
> have searched high and low (ebay, google, etc.) and cannot find another
> adapter that goes from the mobo to the rear slot on the PC. The one I
> removed was made by Comax. It's a simple cable adapter with a 10-pin
female
> rectangular connector on the mobo end (9 pins on the mobo) and then the
> adapter that goes into a spare rear slot.
>
> Any help on this? Thanks,
>
> Craig

Williams

Distinguished