Pentium III CPU fan

Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
heatsink.

TIA.
6 answers Last reply
More about pentium

    Michael wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    > processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
    > heatsink.
    >
    > TIA.

    If you use either Google or Froogle and search for a 'Slot 1 CPU fan'
    you will get more hits than you can deal with.

    Froogle will also give you the retailer selling the fan!

    ebay

    "Michael" <news@bigtoes.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    > processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
    > heatsink.
    >
    > TIA.

    "Michael" <news@bigtoes.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    > processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
    > heatsink.
    >
    > TIA.

    It might be easier to buy a used retail PIII processor off ebay with fan
    attached. Might cost you about 20 bucks, but hey . . . a new fan could cost
    that much also. -Dave

    Michael wrote:
    >Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    >processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to
    the
    >heatsink.

    Air is air. Use ANY fan, and just strap it anywhere so as to blow
    air onto or past the heatsink. You can get more airflow as well
    as less noise with a larger fan (depending on the specific fan).

    Isaac Kuo

    Michael wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    > processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
    > heatsink.
    >
    > TIA.

    Get off your dead, stupid ass and do some research yourself! Go to
    eBay, use Google, Froogle, or any other number of resources!

    God helps those who help themselves!!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=0&item=6747466767&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    "Michael" <news@bigtoes.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
    > processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
    > heatsink.
    >
    > TIA.

Homebuilt Pentium CPUs Systems