Pentium III CPU fan

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 28, 2005 1:12:08 AM

Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
heatsink.

TIA.

More about : pentium iii cpu fan

February 28, 2005 1:12:09 AM

Michael wrote:

> Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
> processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
> heatsink.
>
> TIA.

If you use either Google or Froogle and search for a 'Slot 1 CPU fan'
you will get more hits than you can deal with.

Froogle will also give you the retailer selling the fan!
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
February 28, 2005 3:38:44 AM

ebay

"Michael" <news@bigtoes.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
> processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
> heatsink.
>
> TIA.

a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
February 28, 2005 3:50:42 AM

"Michael" <news@bigtoes.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
> processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
> heatsink.
>
> TIA.

It might be easier to buy a used retail PIII processor off ebay with fan
attached. Might cost you about 20 bucks, but hey . . . a new fan could cost
that much also. -Dave
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
March 1, 2005 10:56:45 AM

Michael wrote:
>Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
>processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to
the
>heatsink.

Air is air. Use ANY fan, and just strap it anywhere so as to blow
air onto or past the heatsink. You can get more airflow as well
as less noise with a larger fan (depending on the specific fan).

Isaac Kuo
March 2, 2005 10:01:11 PM

Michael wrote:

> Anyone know where I can purchase a CPU fan for a Pentium III Slot 1
> processor? The fan appears to be 50mm x 50mm x 10mm and snaps on to the
> heatsink.
>
> TIA.

Get off your dead, stupid ass and do some research yourself! Go to
eBay, use Google, Froogle, or any other number of resources!

God helps those who help themselves!!!!
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs