Spybot S & D Detections Update (2005-06-24)

TomV

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

2005-06-24
Dialer
+ Tango ++ TIBS
Hijacker
++ MoneyGainer ++ xxsware Inc. + ISearchTech.PowerScan +
ISearchTech.SideFind (9)
Keylogger
++ Dumaru
Malware
++ Adware.ZioCom.B ++ kz515.com + AzeSearch + ISearchTech.ISTsvc (22) +
ClimaxBucks.InternetOptimizer

This is a detections update. It does not correct the immunization issue
in Win9x.

Thank you, Tom.
Any idea when it will be corrected, if ever?

Harry.

"TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote in message
> 2005-06-24
> Dialer
> + Tango ++ TIBS
> Hijacker
> ++ MoneyGainer ++ xxsware Inc. + ISearchTech.PowerScan +
> ISearchTech.SideFind (9)
> Keylogger
> ++ Dumaru
> Malware
> ++ Adware.ZioCom.B ++ kz515.com + AzeSearch + ISearchTech.ISTsvc (22) +
> ClimaxBucks.InternetOptimizer
>
> This is a detections update. It does not correct the immunization issue
> in Win9x.

TomV

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

Hi, Harry,

You're welcome. All I know is that a fix is in the works.

Tom

webster72n wrote:
> Thank you, Tom.
> Any idea when it will be corrected, if ever?
>
> Harry.

Tom:

Patience is a virtue, I suppose, especially in this case.
The strange thing is, before I upgraded it worked allright.
Maybe I should have kept the previous version.
Is there a way to go back?

> Hi, Harry,
>
> You're welcome. All I know is that a fix is in the works.
>
> Tom
>
> webster72n wrote:
> > Thank you, Tom.
> > Any idea when it will be corrected, if ever?
> >
> > Harry.

TomV

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

Harry,

This was an issue at one time in the previous version that was
ultimately resolved. I would recommend staying with the current
version. As you indicate, patience is a virtue.

Tom

webster72n wrote:
> Tom:
>
> Patience is a virtue, I suppose, especially in this case.
> The strange thing is, before I upgraded it worked allright.
> Maybe I should have kept the previous version.
> Is there a way to go back?
>
> Harry.

Will do, Tom.
Thank you.