Excel 2003 for Windows ME??

No.

Office 2003 and its various components can only be installed on systems
running Win2K SP3 or later or XP or later.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Firewire <firewire@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Will Excel 2003 run on Windows ME?
>
> FW

No. It needs Microsoft Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later

Excel 2003 System Requirements:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/prodinfo/sysreq.mspx

The requirements are as Office 2003:

Office 2003 Editions System Requirements
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/sysreq.mspx

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, "Firewire"
<firewire@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Will Excel 2003 run on Windows ME?
>
>FW

firewire

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2004

"Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message
> No. It needs Microsoft Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3),
> Windows XP, or later
>
> Excel 2003 System Requirements:
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/prodinfo/sysreq.mspx
>
> The requirements are as Office 2003:
>
> Office 2003 Editions System Requirements
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/sysreq.mspx
>
> ...Alan
>
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
> http://dts-l.org/index.html

Do you know where I can locate an Excel that will run on Windows ME? I
think I read that Excel 2002 will.

FW

Firewire <firewire@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Do you know where I can locate an Excel that will run on Windows ME? I
> think I read that Excel 2002 will.

Excel 97, 2000 and 2002 (also known as XP) will all install and run on Win
Me. If your computer supplier is unable to obtain a copy of Office 2002
for you I would suggest trying eBay but be careful and make certain that
you obtain all the documentation including the licence. I mention Office
2002 (also known as Office XP) as you are perhaps more likely to find this
than Excel 2002 which forms part of the Office suite.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Yes, Office XP will run on Win ME, but I don't know where you can get
a copy.

Office XP System Requirements
(with links to Office 2000,97,95)
http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp

You can probably try a large online store or eBay.
You may get some tips from an Office group.

....Alan