Okay, you know that little box that pops up and says, "Do
you want to remember this password," when you're on the
internet? Well, that dialog box calls itself the password
manager. Now, I know there is a way to delete passwords
that have been stored in password manager, but everytime I
do a search for HOW to do that, I get info on changing my
network password. I don't have a network password. I
don't want a network password. I just want to get rid of
the wrong passwords that keep popping up in that dialog box
thanks to my wonderful daughter. When I go to user
accounts and follow the instructions listed on the support
sight, I come to an empty dialog box. Not good since
windows is definitely storing my passwords for me and for
some sites (AHHHH!) several passwords. Thanks in advance
for any help anyone can provide me. Melonie

mark

While in Internet Explorer...Select..Tools/Internet Options...select the
content tab...there you will see the autocomplete section to clear the
passwords.

--
Mark
MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+
"Melonie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Okay, you know that little box that pops up and says, "Do
> you want to remember this password," when you're on the
> internet? Well, that dialog box calls itself the password
> manager. Now, I know there is a way to delete passwords
> that have been stored in password manager, but everytime I
> do a search for HOW to do that, I get info on changing my
> network password. I don't have a network password. I
> don't want a network password. I just want to get rid of
> the wrong passwords that keep popping up in that dialog box
> thanks to my wonderful daughter. When I go to user
> accounts and follow the instructions listed on the support
> sight, I come to an empty dialog box. Not good since
> windows is definitely storing my passwords for me and for
> some sites (AHHHH!) several passwords. Thanks in advance
> for any help anyone can provide me. Melonie

Mark - Thanks, but I don't use IE if I can help it. What
about Netscape?
Melonie

Mark,
Ignore the next (or last) post telling you I don't use IE.
I found it in Netscape. You are my hero! Thanks soooo much.
Melonie

mark

Anytime....did not know you were using Netscape...but now you know...happy
computing ;)

--
Mark
MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+
> Mark,
> Ignore the next (or last) post telling you I don't use IE.
> I found it in Netscape. You are my hero! Thanks soooo much.
> Melonie

hookdw

Reputable
Oct 3, 2014

Hello Friends,

As per my experience I have found a good Password Manager fro Windows , Mac, Linux, and Major Mobile Platforms, It is Lastpass Password Manager, It is Free to use...