View by Modified inaccessible

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Hi,

I was able to view a folder's contents by the Modified attribute before, but
recently in some of the folder I am unable to do so. I tried customizing the
folders, but it only lets me select some defaults such as pictures, video,
documents, etc. I tried all of them and none of them gives me the View by
Modified attribute when I right click in a folder. How can I get that?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

View - Choose Details.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html