Need someone to point me to right newsgroup for a strange ..

okay I am hoping someone will point me in the right
direction. And since all the people in this group are so smart I
thought I'd ask the question here. I am trying to do some very minor
editing to some email files that are in *.htm format. right now the
messages are in the color black and I would like to go the end of some
of the lines and add a couple of words in the color red. I realize I
can change the font manually for each line but would like to be able
to change the color once to red and have that color stay red for each
line and and file I edit. Am I looking for a web editor or some other
program to do this? Right now I am using front page to access these
files and see no way to solve my problem with this program. any
help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again

ps is there a better newsgroup to ask this question in?

jad

type all your editions, hilight all of them and change font color.
I would try opening in 'word' and edit from there.