Gateway Solo 2500

i recently got a free Gateway Solo 2500, but there are some problems.
No ac adapter, which i fixed, and thankfully the battery is fine. Now
to the problems, it wont display anything, and by listening to it, it
wont boot into windows or even access the harddrive. The cd drive
ejects and spins up, but that is all i can test. I tried a monitor,
but it didnt display there either.

"firebat45" <firebat45@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> i recently got a free Gateway Solo 2500, but there are some problems.
> No ac adapter, which i fixed, and thankfully the battery is fine. Now
> to the problems, it wont display anything, and by listening to it, it
> wont boot into windows or even access the harddrive. The cd drive
> ejects and spins up, but that is all i can test. I tried a monitor,
> but it didnt display there either.

It would appear to be worth what you paid for it. :)
Mike.