ASUS A8JR

G

Hello,
well for me i do not know how they have encounter such problem like over heating of ASUS A8JR laptop
i used my A8JR laptop in a destroying manner and hoping for it to over heat , by the way i bought my A8JR June of 2008 i used it to play CABAL online 24/7 imagine "24/7" and yet it has endured a great hardship but it survive until now i'm using it and its really in its best working condition...

but like all other laptop that i have used, my A8JR also has problem :

1.) its video card died and replace by the asus distributor service center in makati Philippines june 2009
2.) its low quality plastic supporting the hinge also damage and have my whole A8JR laptop case to be replace with high quality Carbon Fiber CASE black and scratch Proof. oct.2009 ; Cool huh
3.) i've upgraded its HDD from 120gb to 320gb seagate :) oct 2010
4.) i've upgraded its memory from 512mb to single ddr2 667 team elite 2gb . oct 2010
5.) now i have problem with its battery hahahhaha it dies ... reason : over charge since 24/7 for almost 2yrs
6.) i have encounter over-heating and asus is really smart since my laptop didn't fry it shut down but when i turn it on again work perfectly.... reason for over heating: my asus is dual boot with winXP and win7 ultimate the defect is cause by the bios which is not compatible w/ win 7 hahahahah silly me .... in win XP and win vista i tested it 24/7 running CABAL online game with no over heating problem .. again i encounter over heating with this laptop when windows7 ultimate stops the cpu fan for unknown reason maybe because i've used my vista driver in the installation of win 7 ultimate hahahahahha.

until now i do not know when my laptop board will die so that it can be replace with a new one since my 3 year warranty will expire on june 2011...

maybe a good quality service will always come from the good training of technical people inside the service center where you have service your a8jr.... for me this is the only laptop that endure my severe test of quality ahhahahaha...

for question please email me at jerichovalentin@yahoo.com

TRENDING THREADS