I Explore error

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 7, 2005 12:48:03 AM

My daughter is running Windows Me , here lately she has been having this
problem with I explore errors, this error is called: Iexplore TEXT ASSET.X32
when this error comes up it closes her inertnet explorer. If she goes to
any website that uses Shockwave this error comes up. Can someone tell me
how to fix this for her?
Thanks

More about : explore error

Anonymous