I Explore error

My daughter is running Windows Me , here lately she has been having this
problem with I explore errors, this error is called: Iexplore TEXT ASSET.X32
when this error comes up it closes her inertnet explorer. If she goes to
any website that uses Shockwave this error comes up. Can someone tell me
how to fix this for her?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about explore error

    Please review
    http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19523

    In Memorium: Alex Nichol
    Your cooperation is very appreciated.
    ------
    "kitten27030" <kitten27030@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My daughter is running Windows Me , here lately she has been having this
    > problem with I explore errors, this error is called: Iexplore TEXT
    ASSET.X32
    > when this error comes up it closes her inertnet explorer. If she goes to
    > any website that uses Shockwave this error comes up. Can someone tell me
    > how to fix this for her?
    > Thanks

Microsoft Windows