Spyware Blaster Update 07/07/05

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=14648>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
3 answers Last reply
More about spyware blaster update

    Thanks again, Silj.

    Harry.

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=14648>
    >
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    tks again silj. Same thing had to disable my NIS (not NAV like I said for
    Ad-Aware). Must have the wrong settings sowehere.
    Paul
    --
    cogito ergo sum

    "PAT (Paul)" wrote:
    > tks again silj. Same thing had to disable my NIS (not NAV like I said for
    > Ad-Aware). Must have the wrong settings sowehere.

    You don't need NIS, Paul - if you can "divorce" it from NAV, I'd suggest
    doing that. I've done it on a client's PC - depends on the build.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Spyware Windows