Spybot S&D definitions update 2005-07-08

"oops!!" wrote:
>Finally, that coat...??

The Zone Labs Beta tester jacket exists in spirit of *this* NG, Zee :)
But you can have it for now!

SpyBot update highlights:
<http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14670>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eaR1In9gFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

> The Zone Labs Beta tester jacket exists in spirit of *this* NG, Zee :)
> But you can have it for now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:))

Zee

oops!!:

I tried to update mine, but was unsuccessful, of course.
As Silj mentioned, this is for beta testers,
which I am not one of.
Thanks anyway and congrats for the jacket.

Harry.

"oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Finally, that coat...??

Zee

"webster72n" wrote:
> I tried to update mine, but was unsuccessful, of course.
Harry - considering the special circumstance, use the below file
to update SpyBot - I would create a Restore Point *first*
<http://www.spybotupdates.com/updates/files/spybotsd_includes.exe>

Regards,
Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Silj:

While I was downloading the link you provided, I realized that I mistakenly
had tried to update Spywareblaster instead of Spybot, which updated
detection rules without a hitch.
Therefore there was no need for activating the link any more.
Your readiness to help is very much appreciated and my apologies for the
confusion on my part.
I have very little time left to spend on the computer since other things
take precedence over it.
Does that make for an excuse? <g>

Harry.

> "webster72n" wrote:
> > I tried to update mine, but was unsuccessful, of course.
> Harry - considering the special circumstance, use the below file
> to update SpyBot - I would create a Restore Point *first*
> <http://www.spybotupdates.com/updates/files/spybotsd_includes.exe>
>
> Regards,
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Alias

Thanks.

"oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Finally, that coat...??

Zee

Harry,

It's not Beta:

http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14670&sid=6bd08a82b063a483ed86c548dcfdf126

Probably the servers were busy when you tried.

Zee

> oops!!:
>
> I tried to update mine, but was unsuccessful, of course.
> As Silj mentioned, this is for beta testers,
> which I am not one of.
> Thanks anyway and congrats for the jacket.
>
> Harry.
>

> "oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> Finally, that coat...??
>
> Zee

A slight misunderstanding on my part, oops!!
Hope to have it cleared up with Silj.
My detection rules were updated without trouble.
Thanks.

> Harry,
>
> It's not Beta:

http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=14670&sid=6bd08a82b063a483ed86c548dcfdf126

> Probably the servers were busy when you tried.
>
> Zee
>

> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> >
> > oops!!:
> >
> > I tried to update mine, but was unsuccessful, of course.
> > As Silj mentioned, this is for beta testers,
> > which I am not one of.
> > Thanks anyway and congrats for the jacket.
> >
> > Harry.
> >

> > "oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Finally, that coat...??
> >
> > Zee