Low running cost printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 23, 2004 2:04:45 AM

Hi
I have recently bought a Lexmark ZX1130 scanner/printer,
I like the printer for its fast switch-on/print time, and the results are
OK, not the fastest printer , the scanner is first class, almost worth
the cost of the printer for the scanner alone, but the cost of ink cartridges is
mad.
What is a "reasonable" printer which is cheap to run? ive looked at Canon,
these seem cheap for ink cartridges but the carts look a little small.

Thanks in advance

BoB
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 2:49:03 PM

"bob" <sorry@spamboys.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi
> I have recently bought a Lexmark ZX1130 scanner/printer,
> I like the printer for its fast switch-on/print time, and the results are
> OK, not the fastest printer , the scanner is first class, almost worth
> the cost of the printer for the scanner alone, but the cost of ink
cartridges is
> mad.
> What is a "reasonable" printer which is cheap to run? ive looked at
Canon,
> these seem cheap for ink cartridges but the carts look a little small.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> BoB
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"If you are poor, buy expensive shoes"!-because expensive shoes lasts
longer.
Buy a color laser printer HP color LaserJet 2550L.
Yellow-cyan-magenta- color 4000 prints Black color 5000 prints.
Colorprints on cheap paper.

Greets Jens
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 2:00:56 AM