Low running cost printer

Hi
I have recently bought a Lexmark ZX1130 scanner/printer,
I like the printer for its fast switch-on/print time, and the results are
OK, not the fastest printer , the scanner is first class, almost worth
the cost of the printer for the scanner alone, but the cost of ink cartridges is
mad.
What is a "reasonable" printer which is cheap to run? ive looked at Canon,
these seem cheap for ink cartridges but the carts look a little small.

Thanks in advance

BoB
2 answers Last reply
More about running cost printer

    "bob" <sorry@spamboys.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Hi
    > I have recently bought a Lexmark ZX1130 scanner/printer,
    > I like the printer for its fast switch-on/print time, and the results are
    > OK, not the fastest printer , the scanner is first class, almost worth
    > the cost of the printer for the scanner alone, but the cost of ink
    cartridges is
    > mad.
    > What is a "reasonable" printer which is cheap to run? ive looked at
    Canon,
    > these seem cheap for ink cartridges but the carts look a little small.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > BoB
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "If you are poor, buy expensive shoes"!-because expensive shoes lasts
    longer.
    Buy a color laser printer HP color LaserJet 2550L.
    Yellow-cyan-magenta- color 4000 prints Black color 5000 prints.
    Colorprints on cheap paper.

    Greets Jens

    See if PrintPal.com has the carts...

    "bob" <sorry@spamboys.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have recently bought a Lexmark ZX1130 scanner/printer,
    > I like the printer for its fast switch-on/print time, and the results are
    > OK, not the fastest printer , the scanner is first class, almost worth
    > the cost of the printer for the scanner alone, but the cost of ink
    > cartridges is
    > mad.
    > What is a "reasonable" printer which is cheap to run? ive looked at
    > Canon,
    > these seem cheap for ink cartridges but the carts look a little small.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > BoB

Printers Scanners Peripherals