Help and Support

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When i click on the help button in the start menu, I get an error message
"help and support can not initialise report this to microsoft support with
some numbers'.I have gone to the microsoft site and got the instructions to
correct this problem. I followed the instructions as required and help still
will not start. Can some one help me with help.

Jerry - look here
http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/HSfails.htm

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i click on the help button in the start menu, I get an error message
> "help and support can not initialise report this to microsoft support with
> some numbers'.I have gone to the microsoft site and got the instructions
> correct this problem. I followed the instructions as required and help
> still
> will not start. Can some one help me with help.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks noel, in sure this will solve my problem. I'm new at this hopefully
I'll be able to help others later on.

"Noel Paton" wrote:

> Jerry - look here
> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/HSfails.htm
>
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When i click on the help button in the start menu, I get an error message
> > "help and support can not initialise report this to microsoft support with
> > some numbers'.I have gone to the microsoft site and got the instructions
> > correct this problem. I followed the instructions as required and help
> > still
> > will not start. Can some one help me with help.

TRENDING THREADS