Compressed Folders Functions Not Present

In Add/Remove Porgrams\Windows Setup, I have Compressed Folders selected
under System Tools, yet when I go to a directory in Explore and right-click,
I don't see any functions for working with compressed folders. I've used
compressed folders before, but recently format my hard disk and get a clean
installation of Windows Me.
What might be keeping the compressed folders functionality from availing
itself? Thanks.

Phil

Phillip Galey wrote:
> In Add/Remove Porgrams\Windows Setup, I have Compressed Folders selected
> under System Tools, yet when I go to a directory in Explore and right-click,
> I don't see any functions for working with compressed folders. I've used
> compressed folders before, but recently format my hard disk and get a clean
> installation of Windows Me.
> What might be keeping the compressed folders functionality from availing
> itself? Thanks.

Try Uninstalling Compressed Folders, then rebooting, then Installing
Compressed Folders again; might work.

Rick

Phillip:

Did you look in your "Send To" folder to see whether the "Compressed Folder"
is present?

Harry.