Security Update for JView Profiler (KB903235)

Hi,

I have been prompted there's a new security update for ME (above subject
heading), but when I proceed to update, the update failed.

Can someone advise?

Thanks!

What error message are you seeing? Have a look at the files iuhist.xml
(in the Program Files\Windows Update\V4 folder) and "Windows Update.log"
(in the Windows folder) for clues, mainly error codes, that might help
establish the reason for your problems. You can get some help in decoding
the error codes by visiting the Windows Update Trouble-shooter site
(http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/).
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com