multiple psu in a pc system

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
March 15, 2005 10:55:11 PM

just curious,

has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?

More about : multiple psu system

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
March 17, 2005 2:05:37 AM

Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

> just curious,
>
> has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?

Yes.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
March 17, 2005 10:11:45 PM

ric wrote:
> Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
>

>>just curious,
>>
>>has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?
>

> Yes.

well, are there details about how that went?
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
March 18, 2005 1:35:15 AM

Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

> >>just curious,
> >>
> >>has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?
> >

> > Yes.
>
> well, are there details about how that went?

Likely, yes.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
March 18, 2005 11:12:32 AM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:35:15 -0800, ric <nospam@home.com> wrote:

>> > Yes.
>>
>> well, are there details about how that went?
>
>Likely, yes.

I believe a recent issue of PC Extreme carried a story about
installing dual power supplies. The magazine is an English computer
magazine with alot of hardware and mod oriented articles.

http://www.livepublishing.co.uk/content/pcextreme.shtml

I didn't buy the issue, but iirc I saw that issue on the newsstands
within the last few months.
!