multiple psu in a pc system

just curious,

has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?
5 answers Last reply
More about multiple system

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

    > just curious,
    >
    > has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?

    Yes.

    ric wrote:
    > Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    >

    >>just curious,
    >>
    >>has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?
    >

    > Yes.

    well, are there details about how that went?

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

    > >>just curious,
    > >>
    > >>has anyone built a computer with 2 or more power supply units inside a pc case?
    > >

    > > Yes.
    >
    > well, are there details about how that went?

    Likely, yes.

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:35:15 -0800, ric <nospam@home.com> wrote:

    >> > Yes.
    >>
    >> well, are there details about how that went?
    >
    >Likely, yes.

    I believe a recent issue of PC Extreme carried a story about
    installing dual power supplies. The magazine is an English computer
    magazine with alot of hardware and mod oriented articles.

    http://www.livepublishing.co.uk/content/pcextreme.shtml

    I didn't buy the issue, but iirc I saw that issue on the newsstands
    within the last few months.

    The exact issue with the article is:

    http://www.livepublishing.co.uk/pcextreme/pcx22.shtml

    Look under "Double the fun".

Homebuilt Hardware Power Supplies Computer Systems