Hardware update (RAM) now Office wants the CD

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Damned if I know where it is having moved around a bit in 3 years. I have
just added RAM and now I need to load my CD. Is there a work around?

--

Regards

John

"John" <john@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Damned if I know where it is having moved around a bit in 3 years. I have
> just added RAM and now I need to load my CD. Is there a work around?
>
> --
>

> Regards
>
> John

Call Microsoft's 800 number. They probably get that kind of call millions
of times a day. -Dave

John writes:

> Damned if I know where it is having moved around a bit in 3 years. I have
> just added RAM and now I need to load my CD. Is there a work around?

There's a long-term workaround: Use software from a company that doesn't
treat you like a crook. I don't know of any immediate workaround,
though.