Where do you go to have print-out laminated?

I have about 20 printed cards, in the size of 3" by 4", out of my Epson
Inkjet. To avoid going smear when wet, I have to laminate them. Where
can I go for that? I'm in New York City if it matters. Thanks.

I have used Staples for lamination. The store I went to has an 8.5 x 11
inch lamination blank and can take more than one card, in your case, two 3"
x 4" cards, then they feed it through a laminator which heat laminates the
cards....then trim them with a scissors.

--
Dave C.

"Videohead" <Videohead@theatre.com> wrote in message
> I have about 20 printed cards, in the size of 3" by 4", out of my Epson
> Inkjet. To avoid going smear when wet, I have to laminate them. Where
> can I go for that? I'm in New York City if it matters. Thanks.

Videohead <Videohead@theatre.com> wrote in message news:<hkg4l0t9f5qtavh658ab3vlemepo6kkddv@4ax.com>...
> I have about 20 printed cards, in the size of 3" by 4", out of my Epson
> Inkjet. To avoid going smear when wet, I have to laminate them. Where
> can I go for that? I'm in New York City if it matters. Thanks.

Kinko's as well does lamination. My wife owns a laminating machine,
and it's nifty to have around. Didn't cost too much, if you do a lot
it might be worth investing in your own...

DLC