XP Pro Restore failed.. blue screen

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I did a restore to a month ago and now my machine blue screened.. I cannot
bring the restore back to my current date... it says I am missing a file.
How do I bring back my settings of today so I can get the unit back up.

Richard,

A good place to start would probably to post to a newsgroup supporting
those running the XP operating system rather than one for those still
running Win Me. I would also suggest that it might be a good idea to try
and note down exactly what is said on the blue screen as the message could
well help those who might be able to help you to know what to suggest your
next move should be. For example include the name of the apparently
missing file.
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com