Bluetooth file transfer

August 19, 2004 5:58:15 PM

Is there a way to send a file to another PPC via bluetooth and then have the
file open automatically? My friend and I write lengthly notes in Pocket
Word and then send them to each other. The way it works right now we have
to then Open Pocket Word and then navigate to the file (assuming we know the
name of the file) and then open it. It would be so much easier if once the
file were transfered it would open automatically, or at least give the
option of opening, much like Internet Explorer asks do you want to Open or
Save.

TIA

--
Parley D. Kennelly
Southern California RealtorĀ®

At the risk of sounding narly why not chat to each...given the range of
bt...alternatively scribble it on paper and make a paper airplane out of
it...much more fun.
Ray ;)

!