Microsoft's Office Store Now Open for Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]Window 9 / Office 2015 = 2 color interface only. hell, maybe even go vector graphics!That would be cool.[/citation]
[citation][nom]DjEaZy[/nom]... who designed that crap?[/citation]

I am sure the Windows 8 Fanboys will not appreciate those comments, but I do! The two of you beat me to the punch.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]I am sure the Windows 8 Fanboys will not appreciate those comments, but I do! The two of you beat me to the punch.[/citation]
... but look at it... where they get the weed from...?

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
I WAS eagerly awaiting WP8 and W8 but ..... sigh.. this is a pretty bad looking GUI. I think its time to just get the SGIII, been playing with my brother-in-laws SGIII and its awesome. I have a WP7.5 and WP8 seems semi-promising and like it but not enough to sign away 2 years of my life to it. I have W8 (latest release) on my laptop and my nephews like it but i find Linux mint easier to work with. If it wasn't for lack of Netflix support, I would make the move but until then, its W8 with Media Center package for this guy. Besides, I will have to support it so might as well get familiar with it :/

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Did anyone see a bandwagon round here? Oh, right, everyone already got on it...
People, an OS is just a means to an end, the programs you run (and lets be clear on this, they are programs, not apps) will look exactly the same. The backend stuff that improves the stability, security and speed of the system will be what make Windows 8 worth having. My experience of the Tom's website, editing photos in CS3 or watching movies on XBMC will not change one iota and neither will it for you
So please, just for a while, hold off on the grandstanding about the GUI and realise that in the last 12 months Microsoft have pushed out more new products than they have in the last 10 years.

G

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom].So please, just for a while, hold off on the grandstanding about the GUI and realise that in the last 12 months Microsoft have pushed out more new products than they have in the last 10 years.[/citation]

Hate to say this, but you are completely right, they have produced more new crapshit products in the last 12 months than they ever have before!

Status
Not open for further replies.