Checking System Files in Windows ME.....

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to scan Windows ME's system files to make
sure they are all the correct versions and not corrupted. I know for XP you
can go to Start/Run and enter sfc /scannow with the install CD in the drive
and it will re-copy the system files to the system.

Is there a way to do the same in Windows ME?

Thanks,

Jeff

Win Me's System File Protection mechanism does this automatically.
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com