SpyBot Definition File Update 25/07/05

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=14944>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

I downloaded the new definitions.. but Immunize said that all known products
were ALREADY blocked. So.. what other components do the "new definitions"
really include?

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote..

> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

Thanks, Silj.

Harry.

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=14944>
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Ogg:

Updating is one process and immunizing another.
If you already downloaded the update, immunize will report it accordingly.

Harry.

"Ogg" wrote:
>I downloaded the new definitions.. but Immunize said that all known products
> were ALREADY blocked. So.. what other components do the "new definitions"
> really include?

Immunizing SpyBot *after* installing new updates and finding all products already
blocked is normal behaviour. Ensure that you immunize after every update.
Highlights of the latest updates below.
<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=14944>

Regards,
Silj