Hi guys (and girls)!

sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with ... you
know what ... see my post in the "where's Tina" thread ...

besides, have had a lot of work, also beta-testing new Road / Railroad
/ River replacement textures by Frank Bergson which will be released
soon

best regs trom Austria, Cole ***
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

crash

Cole Turner wrote:
> sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with ... you
> know what ...

Veelll, at least the broken arms (from being twisted) healed... d:->))

Velcome back to AvCabaret!!

Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
Don

dallas

"Cole Turner"
> sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with

Wow... look what the cat coughed up... :)

I was just thinking someone should go over to FSGenesis and bug you to come
back...

Dallas

.... there came a great "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>"Cole Turner"
>> sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with
>
>Wow... look what the cat coughed up... :)

oh no! it's cats again!!!! ... mmm ... yes, also missed the trees!
--

.... there came a great "CRASH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Cole Turner wrote:
>> sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with ... you
>> know what ...
>
>Veelll, at least the broken arms (from being twisted) healed... d:->))
>
>Velcome back to AvCabaret!!
>
>Cheers'n Beers.. [_])
> Don

lol, thanks! btw, my right arm is really sore, no kidding!!!!
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

.... there came a great "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>"Cole Turner"
>> lol, thanks! btw, my right arm is really sore, no kidding!!!!
>
>Dare we ask why?
>
>Dallas

exccessive workout ;)
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Hi Cole,

Great to see you posting again!

It's just occured to me that if you combined Cole Turner with Tina
Fisher, you'd get Tina Turner - you're not Tina Turner, are you?

Regards,
John Ward
"Cole Turner" <remove.cole.turner@liwest.at.spambotprotection> wrote in
message news:f5j811tvboq79mfbk2fq6uvbnlfq3blqqr@4ax.com...
> sorry for no posting for so long, have been sort of busy with ... you
> know what ... see my post in the "where's Tina" thread ...
>
> besides, have had a lot of work, also beta-testing new Road / Railroad
> / River replacement textures by Frank Bergson which will be released
> soon
>
> best regs trom Austria, Cole ***
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Gidday JW. I recall Cole responding to that inference a couple of times in
the past.. you must have been on walkabouts again ;-)
Cheers
Butts

"John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Cole,
>
> Great to see you posting again!
>
> It's just occured to me that if you combined Cole Turner with Tina
> Fisher, you'd get Tina Turner - you're not Tina Turner, are you?
>
> Regards,
> John Ward

crash

> Yeah, he was surveying the Rabbit proof fence.

Works a treat (as long as the rabbit is the size of a dingo :)........

.... there came a great "CRASH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>>
>> Yeah, he was surveying the Rabbit proof fence.
>>

>Works a treat (as long as the rabbit is the size of a dingo :)........

LOL!!!

I missed ye guys ;)

--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:06:36 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

>Should we give you a new nickname? "Master Bates"?

I'm not even going to mention Seaman Stanes and Roger, the cabin boy.

Oops. Too late.

James

Hi Butts,

Oh, my mistake, then.

You don't miss anything, mate - a mind like a steel trap! :)

Regards,
John Ward (if I remember correctly)
"donbutts" <removethisdonneybutts@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Gidday JW. I recall Cole responding to that inference a couple of times
in
> the past.. you must have been on walkabouts again ;-)
> Cheers
> Butts
>

> "John Ward" <johnrmward@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi Cole,
> >
> > Great to see you posting again!
> >
> > It's just occured to me that if you combined Cole Turner with Tina
> > Fisher, you'd get Tina Turner - you're not Tina Turner, are you?
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Ward

Hi Crash,

Hehe, it keeps those small fry out, along with the fully-grown ones, and
even works on some of our larger mozzies. :)

The bigger ones just crash straight through it! :))

Regards,
John Ward
"CRASH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message

> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
> >
> > Yeah, he was surveying the Rabbit proof fence.
> >

> Works a treat (as long as the rabbit is the size of a dingo :)........

Hi Cole,

Know of any good scenery or mesh for Oz?

message news:jnsj111cggolinqvvjpobca0v9likl9qqb@4ax.com...

.... there came a great Melissa <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net>
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>The next two on my list will be Holger's "Misty Fjords" and perhaps
>the "Megascenery PNW". Do you have the Misty Fjords scenery yet?

Hi Melissa!

yes, love it :) (as all of Holger's stuff of course!!!!!