Linking computers so i can used the drives of

BillB

both on one machine, how hard is this to do?

--
billb
Read books, learn answers to things you always wanted to know. This will

billb wrote:
> both on one machine, how hard is this to do?

You can either setup a basic home network or get a form of external drive.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

TRENDING THREADS