Restore to original state

I have a notebook computer available to public users to use. After use, I
would like to restore to the original state I installed and configured for
continuously correct operation. Is there any software to perform this job
effectively?

Thanks,

Ray
1 answer Last reply
More about restore original state

    The best way to do this is probably to have two HD's, and image the clean
    one to the in-use one every time, or restore it from backup either on
    another HD or a tape drive.

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    "Ray" <NoSpam-LiZhiQiang1@GMail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a notebook computer available to public users to use. After use, I
    >would like to restore to the original state I installed and configured for
    >continuously correct operation. Is there any software to perform this job
    >effectively?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray

Notebooks Microsoft Windows