  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 30, 2005 3:56:00 PM

I have a notebook computer available to public users to use. After use, I
would like to restore to the original state I installed and configured for
continuously correct operation. Is there any software to perform this job
effectively?

Thanks,

Ray

More about : restore original state

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 3:56:01 PM

The best way to do this is probably to have two HD's, and image the clean
one to the in-use one every time, or restore it from backup either on
another HD or a tape drive.

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi