recovery

My computer is running real slow and I was goning to run recovery but I cant
get it to run, I did it one time but pushing the * 12, but then I could'nt
get it so boot up, so I had to take it in to get it fixed and that was
$70.00,so can someone help me with this?? I'm running windows me.
Thank you
--
Donna

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

First of all.....are you using an up-to-date antivirus?? And also a spyware
program, such as AdAware?? If not, go to an online AV scanner such as Trend
Housecall and make sure you don't have some malware on there.

Perhaps if you could give some more details, then we can help. Most of the
MVP's are in the UK and are asleep at this hour (or should be, lol).....but
they can help you in a couple of hours.

Heather